Beverly is an award winning International Artist, Illustrator of children’s books, and accomplished in many mediums including Air Brush, Fine Art, Graphic Art, Custom Signage and Graphite Rendering.
Her notable accomplishments in Fine Art, Airbrush Art and Book Illustrations are:
· American Chemical Society journal cover.
· Illustrated nature book: "Extinct! Creatures of the Past”, Author Mary Batten, Bantam Books.
· Illustrated nature book:“Aliens from Earth”, author Mary Batten, Peach Tree Publishers.
· Illustrated nature book: “What the Sea Saw”, author Stephanie St. Pierre, by Peachtree Publishers.
· Illustrated “Dreamcatcher: An Alaskan Tale”, Author Cindy Pitta, Alaska Publishing.
· Endangered Species Exhibit featured artist at the Philadelphia Zoo
· Awarded third place in the Annual International Airbrush Action Art contest.
· Best of Show in the 1998 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Colorado art show.
· Nominated for the 2005-2006 Young Hoosier Book Award.
· Nominated for the 2006 Young Readers Award.
· Nominated for 2006 Izaak Walton League of America Conservation Book of the Year Award.
· Recieved 2006 Louisiana Young Readers' Choice Award Grades 3-5.
· Nominated for 2005-2006 Prairie Pasque Award.
· Received the 2006 honor book of the year for the Society of School Librarians International for the
Science K-6 category.
· Received high reviews from the Kirkus Book Review.
· Received five star status from Amazon Books for her work in "Aliens from Earth" and "What the
· 2007 Kansas State Reading Circle Recommended Reading.
. 2018 Special Award, "Art of the Horse" juried exhibition, NJ Equine Artists Association, Stockton, NJ
. 2018 Third place Award "Art of the Horse" juried exhibition, NJ Equine Artists Association, NJ
· Member of the American Academy of Equine Artists.
· 2017 Online juried exhibit, American Academy of Equine Artists
· 2017 Juried exhibit, American Academy of Equine Artists, Aiken Center for the Fine Arts, Aiken, SC
· 2018 Artist Mediums Gallery, Cambridge, VT
· 2018 Art in the Town Hall, Jericho, VT
. 2018 Juried exhibition, New Jersey Equine Artists' Association "Art of the Horse". Stockton, NJ
Beverly Doyle has dedicated her life to animal illustration since her early years growing up on an old New England Farm. Surrounded by animals and farm land, she grew to love and appreciate all life and ecosystems. Beverly has used her talent as an illustrator to show the importance of all animal life, their environments and the human impact on them. Her years of competing in horse shows grew her interest in all horse sports.
Beverly graduated from Framingham State College with a BFA and minor in Biology. She continued her education at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. After returning home to Massachusetts, Beverly taught herself the art of airbrush and mastered its use in illustrating wildlife. She has now returned to painting fine art both in Acrylic and Oil. Her focus is depicting all aspects of Horses in Harness with particular emphasis on the working horse and the competitive sport of Combined Driving. Beverly's goal is to help increase the awareness of this exciting horse sport for both the competitor and spectator in the U.S. One of the many great things about Combined Driving is that even in the upper levels it is not dominated by a specific breed. Despite a horses breeding and background, with the proper time and training it can excel. By this, she hopes to educate people that all horses can have second careers and should not be over looked and sent to auction to face questionable futures.
Beverly currently lives in Vermont with her husband, 2 cats and horse.